Family HolidaysSun Valley Resort is a fantastic destination for family holidays in Cornwall.
Enjoy the freedom of self-catering accommodation, your own space and privacy but with plenty of fun activities on site to amuse children and adults alike.
Just some of the attractions at Sun Valley to keep the whole family happy:
* Outdoor play area
* Tennis courts
* Indoor heated swimming pool
* Games area and parks
* Games room with table tennis, air hockey and snooker
* Indoor soft play area
* Free WiFi
* Cedars Clubhouse & Restaurant
It will be hard to draw yourselves away from all that Sun Valley Resort has to offer but we do recommend that you take some time to explore the local area. There are lots of things to interest you, whether you love getting out on to the local water for a surf, sail, kayak or a spot of fishing. Or if you're an avid cyclist or walker, history buff, keen gardener or shopper. There's something for everyone.
Family friendly attractions in the surrounding area:
* Sandy, family-friendly beaches including Pentewan, Gorran Haven, Porthluney Cove and Porthpean
* The Pentewan Valley Cycle Trail which is right outside Sun Valley and joins the wider Clay Trails through the middle of Cornwall - a network of routes for cyclists, walkers and horse riders.
* The Lost Gardens of Heligan (1.5 miles on foot/bike, 3 by car) and The Eden Project (7 miles).
* Traditional fishing ports such as Mevagissey and Charlestown.
* Local museums including Wheal Martyn's China Clay Museum, the St. Austell Brewery Visitor Centre and the Charlestown Shipwreck Centre.