Victory Sandhurst Caravans for Sale
Leading the way with quality, style and value
Instant attraction combined with long-lasting appeal are the key features of the Sandhurst range.
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas provide space for all the family. Add to this an en-suite and you’ll soon discover why the Victory Sandhurst offers the perfect combination of innovation and style.
Sandhurst main features
- uPVC double glazing
- Combi boiler central heating
- Integrated microwave
- Insulated 50mm external walls
- Insulated floor with insulation to all exposed water pipes
- Insulated roof
- Externally vented cooker hood with light
- Coffee table
- Close-coupled ceramic toilets with dual flush
- Vaulted ceilings throughout Steel pantile peaked roof
- Voile curtains to most windows
- Domestic gutters with rainwater fall pipes
- Galvanised corner steadies & towbar with front and rear use
- Colour co-ordinated lounge scatter cushions
Sandhurst popular optional extras
- Environmental exterior with colour co-ordinated uPVC windows and doors
- Pre-galvanised chassis
- Canexel cladding in various colours
- Single front door to replace front feature window
Victory Sandhurst: more information
The Sandhurst is constructed with 50mm insulated external walls, a steel pantile peaked insulated roof, insulated floor with insulation to all exposed water pipes, uPVC double glazing, domestic gutters with rainwater fall pipes and vaulted ceilings throughout.
There’s no need to compromise on home comforts with the combi-boiler central heating and the close-coupled ceramic toilets with dual flush. Food preparation is made easier with the externally vented cooker hood with light and the integrated microwave. The internal décor includes voile curtains to most windows, colour co-ordinated lounge scatter cushions and a coffee table.
Should you wish you can choose optional extras for the exterior of your new static home, select from an environmental exterior with colour co-ordinated uPVC windows and doors, or a pre-galvanised chassis, or Canexel cladding in various colours, or the front feature window can be replaced with a single front door.
Call Chris on 01726 844 393 / 01726 843 266 or contact us for prices and/or to arrange a free visit.